ReUp for Education
Today’s classrooms combine traditional teaching methods with advanced learning tools. With budget constraints, schools need to get the most value from the devices they already have. But, with so many students handling these devices day after day, normal wear and tear, accidents, and hardware/software issues can lead to any number of problems. ReUp works with educators, individual schools and school districts to offer cost-effective repair solutions to keep the electronic devices you rely on up and running.
Let ReUp teach you a thing or two about expert device repair
Last year, schools, consumers, and businesses alike entrusted ReUp to service over 150,000 devices. Why? Because our industry leading technical staff and advanced repair capabilities have set us apart from the rest. At ReUp, our mission is to maximize your uptime and to ensure that life goes on for every electronic device that you and your students find value in. Chromebooks, tablets, video cameras–we’ve seen it all, and we can repair or restore these devices in bulk or individually.
Helping educators and students succeed
- Schools, educators, and students receive special discounts and pricing programs
- Preferred service for BYOD / BYOT (Bring your own device/technology)
- Chromebook mobility solutions and assessments
- Expedited 24-48 hour turnaround services & call center support
- Transparent status updates through our customer portal
- Device disposal and recycling programs
- Upfront, flat-rate pricing, including return ground shipping
- Flexible payment options