ReUp for Government
Constant, and ever-growing budgetary pressures mean governmental agencies need to get the most value from the electronic devices they already have. This means delaying costly purchases in favor of repairing, or refurbishing the smartphones, tablets, and computers that play such a critical role in their day-to-day operations. That’s how ReUp can help. ReUp works with local, state, and federal government agencies to offer cost-effective repair solutions to keep their electronic devices up and running, extending their life and generating more value.
Electronic device repair and refurbishment for the government sector
Last year, customers entrusted ReUp to service over 150,000 devices. Why? Because our industry-leading technical staff and advanced repair capabilities have set us apart from the rest. We’re experienced in the needs of governmental agencies.
We bring exceptional service to the government sector
We offer a range of value-added business services that can help governmental agencies gain efficiencies and cost-savings.
The ReUp Difference
- Expedited 24-48 hour turnaround services & call center support
- Transparent, proactive status updates through our customer portal
- Device disposal and recycling programs
- Inventory management for electronic devices and equipment
- Upfront, flat-rate pricing, including return ground shipping
- Flexible payment options geared for governmental agencies
ReUp has been a long time [partner]. There is no reason for us to go anyplace else."