QA Phone Technician
Apply for this job:Apply
DescriptionUnder the direction of the Reverse Logistics Sort Lead, the QA Phone Technician inspects mobile phones (Android and iPhone) for cosmetic defects, and performs manual and automated functional tests. The QA Phone Technician will use mobile phone knowledge to determine if phone passes QA standards based on variety of factors.
- Inspect phones for cosmetic defects and ensure phone is AA or A grade.
- Prepare multiple phones for automated testing utilizing Cellebrite testing suite.
- Conduct simulated user input tests to verify phone functionality.
- Examine output report to verify all tests have passed successfully.
- Enter pass/fail data AMS system.
- Prepare phone for movement to next inventory movement.
Competencies/Requirements of the position
- Minimum of 1 year hands-on experience diagnosing, repairing or testing phones
- Familiarity with both Android and iPhone operating systems
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Basic ability to use computers ie, entering data and retrieving information
- Passion for learning and working with today's latest electronic equipment
- Punctual, strong work ethic and dedicated individual who is looking to grow with the company
- Meet and exceed daily phone processing quotas
- Low rework percentage