Apply for this job:Apply
DescriptionUnder the direction of the Reverse Logistics Sort Lead, the Triage Technician inspects, diagnoses, and determines if various damaged IOS and Android phones can be repaired. The Triage Technician will use mobile phone knowledge and troubleshooting skills to verify phone reparability and sort based on variety of factors.
- Verify IMEI of each phone via IOS or Android software.
- Examine device to diagnose if repair is possible.
- Inspect for liquid damage.
- Determine if phone is Activation Locked
- Enter diagnosis determination in UEG AMS system.
- Prepare phone for movement to next inventory movement.
Competencies/Requirements of the position
- Minimum of 1 year hands-on experience diagnosing and repairing iPhones
- Excellent manual dexterity with small tools and components.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Basic ability to use computers ie, entering data and retrieving information
- Passion for learning and working with today's latest electronic equipment
- Punctual, strong work ethic and dedicated individual who is looking to grow with the company
- Meet and exceed daily phone processing quotas
- Low mis-diagnose percentage